Download CSC Registration Software’s Online – DigitalSeva
CSC Software – download from here and complete Guide on how to apply for common service center in India.
CSC Stands for “Common Service Center” which are started all over the Country in many rural and remote areas as a part of the Digital India Campaign. These are established in almost 685 districts all over the Country.
Through these CSCs or Common Service Centers, Government is offering so many features and services to all the people in each and every corner of our Country. The following are the major of them all.
- Provides Government to Customer (G2C) Services to the citizens.
- To deliver all of the business to Customer (B2C) services to People in Country.
- Also, to offer all of these services to everyone with total transparency.
- To offer quality and healthy educational services to people in rural areas.
In this article, we are going to read about the CSC Registration Softwares and also the CSC Registration procedure. These CSCs or Common Service Centers are introduced as a part of the National e-Governance Scheme which was started by Sri Narendra Modi.
CSC Registration Procedure
If any candidate is eligible and interested in joining the CSC network then the candidate has to follow the below-explained procedure. It is quite an easy procedure if one follow the below procedure.
Candidates have to check out the eligibility criteria before the registration procedure.
- First, Visit the CSC official online portal.
- Visit the page directly with this link, https://www.csc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “CSC NEtwork Sites” section.
- Click on the “CSC Registration” from the list.
After clicking on that section, the page will be redirected to an online registration form where one can register for CSC and also check the status of the Registration after submitting the Application form. Now let’s focus on the CSC Registration procedure.
- Click on the “Click here to Register” button under the first option.
- You will be shown the CSC Application form.
- Fill in all the details of the Application form with relevant information.
- All the details entered should be as per in Proof or Supporting documents.
Fill in all the required details with correct information and also enter the captcha as per in the image shown in its relevant column. One should also select the type of authentication before they submit the application form. After filling in all the details click on the “Submit” option at the bottom.
Applicant should have a valid PAN Number, and an active mobile number to proceed with the Registration. Mobile number should be linked up to his/her Aadhaar number for sure.
A One Time Password (OTP), will be sent to your Mobile number which is registered in your Aadhaar number. You have to enter the OTP in its relevant column to complete the registration procedure. The details of the Mobile number will be taken from the Aadhaar database.
After submitting the Application form or Registration form the candidates are provided with a reference number which will be used to track the status of the submitted application online through the CSC Official online portal. Just keep the reference number noted for further use.