CSC Status – Application Status & Digital Seva ID | CSC
The CSC or Common Service Center Registration Status can easily be checked by the services provided through the online website. Any Citizen can access those services to can check his/her CSC Status. In this article, you are going to get to know the procedure to check the CSC Status Online.
This CSC or Common Service Centers are established throughout the country to provide e-services to all the rural and remote areas. These decrease the numerous problems which were facing by the people due to the unavailability of the Computers and Internet facilities.
The Central Government is looking forward to expanding the networks throughout the country so as to help many people in Remote and Rural areas. In this article, you will get to know How to check the CSC Registration Status of the Application form.
CSC Registration Status
All the Citizens and Applicants who submitted their CSC Registration Application form have to read complete information and Steps for How to Check the CSC Status. Follow the below procedure to Check the CSC Registration Status online through CSC Portal.
- Visit the official website of the CSC Online portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Account Status“.
- Below that, you can see the option “Click Here to Check“.
- You will be redirected to a page as the image shown below.
You can just click on this link, https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status to visit the Application status on the page. You can also access other services of the CSC online itself. In this page, you can see those three sections on the following page.
- Firstly, fill your Email Address which was mentioned on application form.
- Secondly, you have to enter the correct registration number.
- Also, mention the Aadhaar number details in the application form.
- Then, you have to fill in the relevant Captcha in its respective field.
- Captcha will not be same everytime as it keeps changing.
Recheck all the information, before submitting all the information online. Make sure that the information you mentioned in the given section must be right. in the last step, you need to click the “Submit” button.
After clicking on “Submit” button, the details you entered are verified and provides you with the tracking and Status details regarding the Common Service Center (CSC) Registration Form.
Using the above procedure, you can easily check the CSC Registration Status of your application form online through the CSC official Online portal. But before going to the above procedure, you have to have some requirements before checking the status of your application. These are to be with the customer while checking his/her CSC Status.
Requirements for Checking Status
The list of the requirements to check the status of the Common Service Center – CSC Application form. You have to make sure that you have all these requirements before you go through the above-explained that procedure.
- You must have the Email-ID which was mentioned in the application form.
- You also should have the application number which was provided to you.
- The applicant should have the Aadhaar number.
The details you entered during the status checking should be as registered in the CSC Application. Any mistake in the details shows you the error message saying that the details entered are incorrect.
The Aadhaar number should be the one he/she had provided to the officials while filling the application form. Make sure you enter the correct details in their respective before click on “Submit” button in below.
All these details should be the same as the registered in the same application form. If any of these details mismatch with the registered details then you can’t able to check the status. At the end of the procedure, you can also take the printout the Status of your application.
So many websites are also providing you with all the Common Service Centers (CSCs) locators on their websites which will also work as the same procedure which was explained above.
Features of Common Service Centers (CSCs)
The Central Government thought of providing the Services to all the customers, the CSC has been designed and started throughout the country. The following are the features of the Common Service Centres (CSC’s) which are listed below,
- Providing Government to Citizens (G2C) services to everyone.
- Offering Quality Educational and health services to all remote areas.
- Also to provide Business to Citizens (B2C) services to people in the country.
- It delivers all the Services to every citizen with total transparency.
These are the major features of introducing the CSCs in the Country. Since then, they are providing many services and schemes to the people who are living in the Rural and Remote areas.
Also, so many instructions and all guidelines are given to the candidates who are interested in applying for the Common Service Centers (CSCs). One has to follow all of these instructions while registering for those Common Service Centers.